Worldwide Medical Plus is for consultations with a doctor or specialist and treatments that do not require a hospital stay.
What it covers
Worldwide Medical Plus cover includes:
- young child care
- physiotherapy, osteopathy and chiropractor treatment
- consultations and treatment with therapists and complementary therapists
- psychiatrists' and psychologists' fees
- speech therapy
- pathology, X-rays and diagnostic tests
- accident-related dental treatment
See the table below for a more detailed list of what's included.
The annual overall limit is GBP 25,000 / EUR 31,250 / USD 42,500.
What it doesn't cover
Of course, there are some things that this plan doesn't cover - see below for more details of cover limits, and the exclusions page for what's not included under this plan.
You’ll find full details of benefits and limits in the membership pack.