Worldwide Wellbeing is designed to help you stay healthy and manage your own and your family’s health and wellbeing. It covers a range of medical screenings and preventive treatments from cancer screening to optician visits.
What it covers
Wordlwide Wellbeing cover includes:
- full health screening
- screening for breast, cervical, prostate and colon cancers
- bone density scans
- consultations with a dietitian
- vaccinations and immunisations
- dental check-ups, treatment and hygienist services
- eye tests and prescription glasses and contact lenses
The annual overall limit is GBP 5,000 / EUR 6,250 / USD 8,500.
See the table below for a more detailed list of what's included.
What it doesn't cover
Of course, there are some things that this plan doesn't cover - see below for more details of cover limits, and the exclusions page for what's not included under this plan.
You’ll find full details of benefits and limits in the membership pack.