USA Cover can be added to your Worldwide Health Options plan if you visit the USA regularly, in case you need medical treatment while you are there.
What it covers
The USA cover option includes:
- access to medical treatment
- network of quality hospitals and other treatment providers
- direct settlement of all covered expenses
What it doesn't cover
This option isn’t for you if:
- you spend most of your time in the USA – you’ll need to buy USA cover on an annual basis and not as an option on this plan
- you’re a permanent USA resident – in that case you must be covered by a local insurance company
See the exclusions page for what's not included under this plan.
You'll find more information about getting treatment in the USA in the How your plan works section of the membership pack.